





These are my boards for The River brief. I have tried to tell the story of the project so I have titled the boards Logo, Colours, Elements, Layouts, Photos and Context.
Overall I am quite disappointed with this project because it looks really studenty like all my work and not very professional. Also I think it seems like I haven't done very much because it took me so long to get on track with it. I don't think I am very good at doing my own briefs because I like decisions to be made for me! However I am pleased with how my colour choices turned out because I am really bad at that usually and it looked more horrible up until a couple of weeks ago when I decided on these colours. My confidence has grown with my drawing and I was pleased that I drew everything myself this time rather than tracing and I think the logo works because there are reasons for it being like that and I think it fits in with the tone of the attraction. Unfortunately I haven't managed to make my final pieces look nice on this degree, the latest problem being it wouldn't line up for double-sided printing so some of the text is right on the edge and the stock wasn't very nice. Oh well, cant say I'll do it better next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment