Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Getting Started

I don't really know what to do with myself at the moment because i'm not sure what my final major project is all aboutso im just gonna do some work for a few briefs that have interested me Im going to send in 3 designs for this years Stereohype badge competition - i might just send in something ive done before like bugs. I want to enter a design for the College's end of year show promotion but apparently my one and only idea has already been done. Fado Rock have asked me to do some posters for upcoming gigs and its always fun doing stuff for them.

I have also been polishing my research skills by finding companies and designers who do the kind of work i want to do. its proving very hard because i dont really know where i fit in. i think the problem is that there is an apparent division between design and illustration and this goes against my interests and intentions. it annoys me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment