the group tutorial today made me realise that i need to clarify some stuff for my FMP (actually i was fully aware of this before).
I'm worried and confused because my subject matter, (as it stands is gender stereotypes), isn't directly related to design unlike something like sustainability or retail. I don't think it matters but people who have got a design related subject seem to be pretty sorted and know what they're doing and I don't :( I thought i wanted to do some sort of protest but i don't want to go down the guerilla root and i would rather make it either funny and undermining or educational but I don't know if this is something i decide later. For the tutorial i need to -
clarify subject
do a statement of intent
find briefs i could do
take along work ive been looking at
this afternoon i sent my portfolio to a number of companies who i like to ask if they would mind me asking them some questions or giving me feedback. These are who i sent it to:
hyperkit
joe baglow (illustrator)
nous vous
rgb studio
kiosk
no days off
elefantart
traffic
iwantdesign
a-side studio
studiomikmik
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment