I would have like to have something for my gender brief but i have only just summarised all the research i got from the target audience and am going to catch up on this in reading week.
The feedback I got from the crit was that there were two different different sets, one which the type holds the messgae and the images are secondary, and one where the images lead and the type is secondary. It was decided that I either need three/four of the same or two/ three of each to make it a strong and consistent set.
I also wanted to know what they should be in the end and I think I am going to keep them as postcards as the landscape format seems to work best.


These are the ones where the type leads and there are images or elements which suggest the idea that a mini generation of soldiers are being produced.


I also wanted to know what they should be in the end and I think I am going to keep them as postcards as the landscape format seems to work best.


These are the ones where the type leads and there are images or elements which suggest the idea that a mini generation of soldiers are being produced.


These ones are image based and the tagline only needs to be small at the side and not part of the design.

I just found this on the internet, its a poster for amnesty international which has the same tagline as mine (a bit annoying). they have also used imagery of a family tree but with guns to show how violence helps to produce more and more firearms . This would belong in the image leading set as the tagline is smaller and not integrated into the image.

No comments:
Post a Comment