Monday, 23 February 2009

SOI evaluation

I have decided to update my statement of intent because i am not happy with my subject matter. It has been 'social issues' but i think i need to narrow this down and be more specific. I have decided that socially responsible design is my theme and my subject is now the idea of ....



This is because i have been looking at companies who do work for things in the community e.g. studiomikmik or have a very pesonal feel to them e.g. kiosk and also clients is what i mostly look out for. Also i was feeling embarrassed and pompus with 'social issues' because its a bit heavy. This will make my design context presentation easier now because i wont feel embarrassed as if people think im trying to change the world or something. I would like to concentrate on briefs that are for things like charities, campaigns or promotional stuff for community organisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment