


oh deary me my work looks gross and i don't know how to make it look not gross. i think i have decided on a final logo which is one of these depending on whether i think it should be one or two colour. My animals look weird, i quite liked the pen drawings but now in colour they look horrible so i think I'll have to think of a different way of colouring them. I might do some backgrounds to go with each animal , and change the number of colours that I'm using e.g. mantis will be lots of tints of the same green, fish lots of tints of the same blue etc. Also I need to think about what I'm going to do with them to show them in a bit more context e.g. they will be on square panels, with the logo, and possibly the name of the animal in my own font/a complementary font to the logo? I think all of this will be good practice because I think I have some freelance work for when I finish, to do interpretive boards and an eye spy pack for a new nature reserve in my town, so i gotta get this animal drawing up to scratch.

No comments:
Post a Comment