Wednesday, 13 May 2009

tutorial

Today I had a tutorial with Justin about The River project. He suggested that I try making my logos look less static and rigid with some sort of swoosh or hint of river/water which I agree with. Also I need to add more colours to my palette because at the moment ive only got browns and yellows but if i had a blue/turqoise/pink i can use these on the animals to make them more striking. also he suggested i should do a poster as if it was the launch, using the identity, animals and colours which will be nice and will give everything more context. I said i was worried about how i would present them at the end because the exhibition doesnt exist yet to take photos of and he said to print the animals large as if they were the panels and have the identity on them too in the corner or something.
Here are the animals which i drew today. I want to maybe include some african/south american patterns onto them when i colour them later.





No comments:

Post a Comment